Climate Change?

               i'm talking earth ....... ,These people use my flat 
and fertile land for agriculture and growing plants , With
 food, vegetables and flowers,they quench the hunger of 
 of their stomach.
    Crores of species of animals and trees live together 
 on my surface.  In return for this benevolence of mine, 
 you are giving only the gift of plastic, chemical poison
 and pollution to your mother. The poison you sow and 
 cultivate today, the same poison will go in your stomach
 with food tomorrow. 
         Every living being looks at me with respect as the
 mother. They do not harm me in any way, some people 
forget me due to their selfishness.

        My advice as a mother is that you do not participate
  in this game of death. Eat organic and be healthy.  ..Do 
 you know that earth is the only planet in the solar 
 system where water is available which quenches
 your thirst, due to which you grow food and vegetables.
                Today I request all my sons and daughters
 that you do not harm me.
             I am your mother and wish you all the best.
        scientists are telling us right now that we have just
 12 years to make  unprecedented changes to transform 
 to every part of economy and our society to decarbonize
 to get off fossil fuels to invest in renewables  and  to 
   protect life.  
                             Mission Green India 
        I feel, Greenery in India is of importance, as it helps 
  in  nation development and reduces air pollution . By
  having lush green forests, the air gets purified.
 Forests also minimize the impact of natural disasters
 in the nation. Further, high forest cover  helps in 
 maintaining the ecological balance. 
                   











Comments